AKVATEK SU ÜRÜNLERİ TURİZM SAN. VE TİC. A.S
Like many websites, http://www.akvatek.com.tr (“ Portal ” ) Cookies are used to show personal content and advertisements to visitors, to perform traffic analysis on the portal and to understand visitor usage habits.
Akvatek Su Ürünleri Turizm San. ve Tic. A.Ş has prepared this Policy in order to explain which cookies are used on the Portal and how visitors can manage their preferences in this regard.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are very small text files, generally consisting of letters and numbers, that are stored on your computer (or other devices such as a smartphone or tablet) by the websites you visit. Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors such as name, gender or address.
Cookies are created by the servers that manage the website you visit. Thus, the server can understand when the visitor visits the same site. Cookies can be compared to identity cards that show website owners that the same visitor revisits the site.
WHICH COOKIES ARE USED?
Cookies can be classified in terms of ownership, lifetime and purpose of use:
- According to the
- Owner, Portal cookies and third party Cookies are used. Portal cookies, Akvatek Su Ürünleri Turizm San. ve Tic. A.Ş, third party cookies are managed by different companies.
- Session cookies and persistent cookies are used according to their lifetime. While session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the Portal, permanent cookies remain on the visitors’ devices for varying periods of time.
- According to the purposes of use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Portal.
Session cookies are temporary cookies used during our visitors’ visits to the Portal and deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the Portal during your visit. For example;
It is ensured that you fill in online forms consisting of more than one page.
Permanent cookies are types of cookies used to increase the functionality of the Portal and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. These types of cookies are used to remember visitor preferences and are stored on the device used via browsers.
Some types of persistent cookies can be used to offer you special suggestions, taking into account the purpose of using the Portal.
Thanks to persistent cookies, if you visit the Portal again with the same device, it will be checked whether there is a cookie created by the Portal on your device, and if there is, it will be understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be transmitted to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is provided to you.
|Technical Cookies||Technical cookies enable the Portal to work, and the pages and areas of the website that are not working are detected.|
Targeting / Advertising
|These are the types of cookies used to customize the ads served to users on the portal and to
prevent the ads that have already been viewed.
|Cookies used to remember users’ preferences when visiting different Portal pages.
For example, remembering your chosen language preference.
|Analytical Cookies||Analytical cookies are cookies that enable the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the Portal, the detection of the pages displayed on the Portal, the portal visit hours, the scrolling movements of the portal pages.|
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIE PREFERENCES?
Visitors can freely use their preferences as to which personal data can be collected. It is extremely important for Akvatek Su Ürünleri Turizm San. ve Tic. A.Ş. However, preference management is not possible for Cookies that are mandatory for the Portal to work. In addition, we remind you that if some Cookies are turned off, various functions of the Portal may not work.
Information on how you can manage your preferences for Cookies used on the portal is as follows:
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized ad experience provided by Google.
- In terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.
WHICH RIGHTS VISITORS HAVE?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698, visitors can apply to the Company,
- Learning whether personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
When the said rights are communicated in writing by the personal data owners, they will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days in any case.
CHANGES TO CONSENT AND POLICY
The Company may change the Policy provisions at any time. It takes effect on the date it is published on the Current Policy Portal.
Last updated: 10.09.2020